The appropriate makeup to wear during the day is characterized by preserving naturalness, subtly highlighting the features. The predominant colors in these makeups are obviously soft, pastel tones.
The idea is to give a fresh look through a light layer of makeup. Therefore, you should avoid any excess shadows, blush, lipsticks and eyeliners. On the other hand, what you want to take advantage of is the skin tone to give it the right and necessary luminosity.
The appropriate makeups to wear during the day combine perfectly with various casual and semi-informal looks , so they are very versatile. To add a touch of color, for a special moment, you can choose to apply a lipstick of some strong color: red, fuchsia or magenta.
Here we tell you how you can achieve natural and lasting makeup for your daytime. You will verify that it is such a simple procedure that you can soon do it in the blink of an eye.
Some preliminary tips
- Wash your face with an appropriate soap for your skin type .
- Avoid washing your face with hot water, as this will open the pores and facilitate the accumulation of impurities. It is best to always wash with fresh water.
- You can apply a toner for the areas with more brightness (forehead, eyebrows, nose and chin). This will help you make the makeup last longer and look fresher.
- Before putting on makeup, to get the products to be fixed better, quickly and lightly pass an ice cube across your face.
- After the previous step, proceed to apply a light layer of moisturizing lotion. We recommend that you always opt for one that includes sun protection to protect your skin from sunlight, wind and other environmental factors.
- Let the sunscreen lotion dry well.
- Proceed to apply the foundation.
How to achieve appropriate makeup for the day
First, the base should have the same tone as your skin. We suggest matte blushes so that your skin looks more natural. The liquid bases combine better with the skin and will give you a more natural look.
Secondly, we proceed to cover the dark circles and imperfections of the eyes by applying a cream concealer. Apply dots or stripes with a concealer brush and then blur with your ring finger to give a lighter touch. Some practical tips when it comes to your eyes:
- For the shade, choose neutral, pastel and bright colors.
- Avoid shadows that have a medium or dark hue.
- Avoid using mascara or black eyeliner to darken the eyelids as well as shadows with shimmer . Using both or one of them will make your look look very heavy for the day.
- Apply a touch of illuminator on the cheekbones area, on the blush. It will make you look youthful and healthy.
- Avoid thick eyeliners around the entire eye. Try to draw only a thin line at the end of the upper eyelid to slightly raise your eyes. There are different types of fine lines suitable for the day that you can adapt to your style.
- To fix the makeup, apply a little powder (compact or loose) with a thick brush, and spread it all over the face to unify. The idea is to give the skin a slightly velvety appearance.
The eyebrows, the frame of the face
Third, to make up and define the eyebrows, choose a color that matches the color of your hair . We suggest you use an angular brush and eye shadow instead of an eyeliner. To achieve a more natural look for the day, we suggest these steps:
- Define the bottom of your eyebrows. Do not forget to respect the natural proportion of your eyebrows.
- By following the contour of the upper part, be more subtle since delineating this area may be more noticeable and you will lose the natural look you are looking for if you are not careful.
- Use some mascara to comb your eyebrows. Do not apply too much, it should be just a touch.
- Blur the contour of your eyebrow with the help of a small brush.
- Then you can proceed to curl your eyelashes and apply mascara.
Pink tones for the lips
The pink tones are the most suitable for daytime looks because they help maintain the naturalness of the face and define the lips in a sweet and subtle way. Choose the shade you like best and the type of product (matte, glossy, stick, liquid, etc.).
To delineate the lips, use a light color. An old rose or a light brown are perfect. Now, if you are using lipstick from a tube, apply it directly or with a brush. We also recommend you to take a look at our tips to wear enviable lips to complement your makeup.
Apply these tips and conquer the world!