DGCustomerfirst: In an industry like variety stores where different companies frequently offer products from the same brands, customer satisfaction becomes probably the most important parameter to gain or lose customers. Whenever you go to a particular variety store to buy notebooks for your kids or cleaning supplies, you don’t really choose that particular store for their products, as other stores carry the same brands usually at almost identical prices; you choose it because of how the employees treat you, how safe is the parking lot, how fast are the cashiers and other things like that.
Dollar General is a variety store that sells all kinds of products, from cleaning supplies and notebooks to coffee and cereal. Dollar General managers believe in the concept of quality attention and customer care, and that is why the employees from different areas and departments of the store undergo customer service training before being hired. But after any given client walks into Dollar General, buys something and leaves, the only way to know for sure how his or her experience was is through Customer Satisfaction
Surveys. If you go to Dollar General and receive a rude treatment or don’t find the workers particularly useful, you comment it on the survey and the management will take the appropriate measures to guarantee that your next experience is more pleasant.
DGCustomerfirst Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
Dollar General has a Customer Satisfaction survey called DGCustomerfirst that asks questions about your general experience when visiting the store. After you make any purchase, you will receive a survey code along with your ticket so you can express your comments or thoughts where they are guaranteed to make a difference. You should regard your participation in the survey as not only a way to help Dollar General improve or change things that they might not be doing right, but also a way to take steps towards assuring that your next visit will be more pleasant or efficient.
About Dollar General:
Dollar General is a chain of variety stores founded by J.L. Turner in 1939. The company sells a wide array of products that aim to solve every basic need you might have, such as groceries, home decors, aids, toys, pet supplies, seasonal items, clothing, health and beauty products and cleaning supplies. They intend to be the to-go place for anything you need when you don’t want to make a 2-hour long visit to the supermarket, and they certainly achieve their purpose, as their estimated revenue is $20.349 billion. The store has more than 14,000 locations all over the world, but its main headquarters are at 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States.
Cal Turner, a co-founder of Dollar General took the company public in 1968 as Dollar General Corporation and managed to get annual sales worth more than $40 million, with a net income excess of $1.5 million. The corporate headquarters opened in Tennessee in 2000, and David Perdue succeeded Cal Turner in 2003. Dollar General only started selling groceries as part of a new establishment called Dollar General Market in 2003, and in 2004 they expanded to Asian markets by opening an office in Hong Kong. David Bere took charge of the company as interim CEO when David Perdue resigned in 2007.
How to take the DGCustomerfirst survey:
To make your voice heard, you are only going to need a few things and to follow some simple steps:
- A receipt from a recent purchase at Dollar General.
- A computer or smartphone with Internet access and an email account.
- You must be a resident of the United States and older than 18 years old if you want to participate for the chance of winning $1000 by completing your survey.
- If your result from the winner of the $1000, you will need to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability and Publicity Release and a W-9 Tax Identification form. Besides, you will have to pay the taxes to your prize.
- The first step is to make sure you have a stable Internet connection on your smartphone or computer.
- If you have it, you need to access the official DGCustomerfirst Survey webpage, which is the official website.
- Then, you need to select a language. The options available are Spanish and English.
- The next step is to look for the receipt you got when you made a purchase at a Dollar General store. Remember that it has to be recent.
- In your receipt, you will find a seven-digit survey code, the time and date of your visit to Dollar General and the store number immediately next to the survey code.
- Introduce the information in the appropriate fields.
- After you have completed all the previous steps, you are ready, to begin with, the survey, just click the yellow “Start” button.
- You will encounter several questions that ask you to qualify the experience you had while buying at Dollar General. Was the service good? Did you find everything you were looking for? Were the employees polite and efficient? You are going to be asked to rate each individual aspect of your experience.
- After you complete the survey, you will have the chance to enter your contact details if you are eligible to participate in the draw to win $1000 cash. You can skip this step if you don’t want to participate or if you don’t cover all the requirements.
- Click Submit to send your survey. You might even get a discount coupon to use on your next visit to Dollar General.